Joe Dixon

The Seer of Wars

America is having a nervous breakdown. Its national character has fragmented. Americans no longer stand united, and they never will again. They are at each other’s throats. What happened? What went wrong?

This is the strange tale of how America is being destroyed by its conflicting character types. Even worse, this is a problem that cannot be resolved. There is no “one-size-fits-all” set of policies that can accommodate character types that seek radically different things. This makes consensual government impossible.

The most apocalyptic war of all is coming. The battleground of Har Megiddo (Armageddon) is being prepared even now. The war will not be between the forces of good and evil, believers and non-believers, but between the intelligent and the stupid. Intelligent humanity – 10% of the human race – will take on Stupid humanity, the remaining 90% of humanity.
The legions of dunces, clowns, idiots and Dunning-Kruger fantasists will expect to use their sheer force of numbers to overwhelm the smart. But they will never even see their enemy, let alone engage them. The smart people will be using weapons that they will deploy from thousands of miles away. The dunces won’t know what hit them. They will be praying to their gods, or meditating, when they are engulfed by the Apocalypse. Too late, they will grasp that knowledge is power, that prayers and meditation have never achieved a single worthwhile thing, and that smart people, but not stupid people, can build the deadliest weapons humanity has ever known.

Trump is in the White House. Forget the Culture Wars, the Liberty Wars are about to erupt on the grand, apocalyptic scale.
Do you know the difference between positive and negative liberty? You had better find out fast. They define the world we live in, and the immense conflicts to come.
In his monumental work "The Will To Power", the German philosopher Nietzsche wrote, "Of what is great one must either be silent or speak with greatness. ... What I relate is the history of the next two centuries. I describe what is coming, what can no longer come differently: the advent of nihilism. This history can be related even now; for necessity itself is at work here. This future speaks even now in a hundred signs, this destiny announces itself everywhere; for this music of the future all ears are cocked even now. For some time now, our whole culture has been moving as toward a catastrophe, with a tortured tension that is growing from decade to decade: restlessly, violently, headlong, like a river that wants to reach the end, that no longer reflects, that is afraid to reflect."

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” – H. L. Mencken

The Moronarchy is upon us. Welcome to the Dumbocalypse. The Dumbageddon Conspiracy has finally paid off. Freedumb and Dumbocracy have reached their logical conclusion. How did we get here? We can thank the Dunning-Kruger effect, the most powerful and disturbing force in the world today ... the force of human stupidity, the greatest destroyer and wrecker there has ever been. Come and explore the bizarre world of idiots, of the Confederacy of Dunces, of the Dunciad.